Computers & Printing
The Castlegar Library has seven public-use computers upstairs with Microsoft Office, internet access and access to a printer (black & white or colour). There are five more adult (19 and over) computers downstairs. Our children’s area has two computers with fun and educational children’s software installed. Wireless internet access is available throughout the library premises. Computer and internet access is free, and computers are available for a maximum of one hour per day on a first-come, first-served basis. We also have Ipads for in-library use.
New! Send your print job from any computer or device.
- Email the item you want to print as an attachment to
- firstname.lastname@example.org for black and white: 10 cents per page (Unfortunately, the option to email colour copies is not available at this time)
- You will receive a confirmation email with a release code.
- Bring your release code to the checkout desk in the library and we will release your print job. Please note: print jobs expire after 72 hours.
- For more printing options, visit www.printeron.net/castlegar-and/district-public-library
View our library’s Internet Policy.