Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library meetings are generally held the second Wednesday of each month at 12:30 pm. Everyone is welcome!
The Friends group gives people an opportunity to give back to the Library in a meaningful way. Friends groups are an important part of the wave of change facing today’s libraries.
- To help the Library provide wonderful library services and excellent facilities.
- To encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the library.
- To assist with fund raising and advocacy initiatives.
- To lend support where needed and help with special projects at the Library.
What Friends Do…
- Book Sales – Sunfest weekend and winter
- Host Art Show openings
- Host adult and children’s author visits
- Fund raise for special projects
- Assist with various activities hosted at the library
How to Join
Membership inquiries can be directed to the Friends of the Library by email, or call the library at 250-365-6611. Memberships are by donation. Please join us–the library needs your support.