Financial donations are gratefully accepted either at the Library or through the CanadaHelps.org portal. Tax receipts will be issued for cash gifts of $20.00 or greater. Consideration shall be given as to the donor’s preference for the use of monetary gifts. All Library materials, equipment, and furnishings bought with donated monies may bear appropriate donor markings.
The Library always appreciates donations from the community! Tax receipts are provided for donations of $20 or more. Donations of books and other materials in good condition are always welcome.
- Newer fiction in good clean condition.
- Newer non-fiction.
- DVDs and music CDs.
- Outdated non-fiction.
- Tax material.
- Outdated travel material.
- We have very limited storage.
- Out of date & material in poor condition will not sell.
- Many items can’t even be given away for free.
- Recycling unwanted material is time consuming for our staff and expensive for the library.